“Customer Whisperer” aka Technical Writer in Part Time (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- As a talented and motivated technical writer with excellent written and verbal English language and communication skills, you will contribute to producing high-quality technical content.
- You will gain a deep understanding of our AI semantha as well as our users’ and partners’ needs and translate that into meaningful documentation for the intended audience.
- You will contribute to building our terminology management, as well as help us refine our voice, tone, and writing principles.
- You will plan, create, and maintain content including but not limited to help content, UI text, release notes, glossary definitions, videos, or other educational materials.
- You will work at both a detailed and a strategic level.
- You have work experience as a technical writer or a degree in technical communications or a related field.
- You have a demonstrated ability to quickly understand technical processes and translate that information into helpful instructions for a varied audience.
- You are a quick learner who pays attention to detail and can work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- You have proficiency with various software applications and can quickly adapt to new tools. (Experience working with a CCMS is a plus.)
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
Du hast Fragen? Wende dich gerne an: