thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Interact. You collaborate closely with all members of our agile development team as well as some of our customer facing colleagues.
- Analyze. You understand the needs and workflows of our customers and ensure a flawless UI and experience for them.
- Train. You improve yourself and others by taking training and sharing your knowledge within the team.
- Create. You develop new UI components or adapt our existing products based on the customers needs.
- Plan. You ensure the application’s functionality, maintainability and security.
- You have professional experience with Responsive Web Design, web components, HTML5, CSS3 using pre-compilers across different platforms
- Having experience in automated testing using Jasmine and Karma and test-driven development would be a plus
- You communicate fluently in English and German
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
Du hast Fragen? Wende dich gerne an