“Orchestrator” aka Partner Manager FRANCE (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Develop an ecosystem of partners who are willing to transform their business and that of their customers through the adoption of semantha
- Share standard practices regarding sales techniques and account management with partners
- Management of our partner network including all processes from opportunity to order processing & partner success
- Close collaboration with sales to develop & execute a coordinated GTM strategy
- Ensure partners are trained effectively on the sales process and guide them to effectively execute to meet or exceed mutually agreed upon plans and targets
- Energetic and positive self-starter and highly driven individual
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
- Several years of experience in working with sales or within a partner ecosystem
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Good expression combined with the ability to present complex issues in a simple manner
- Fluent English language required
- Travel will be required
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
Du hast Fragen? Wende dich gerne an