“Customer Buddy” aka Account Manager Internal (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Responsible for working with the Sales & Partner team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Managing projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Supporting & Enabling customers during the PoC-Phase
- Help customers through email, phone and online presentations
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Energetic and positive self-starter and highly driven individual
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
- several years of working experience with sales or within a partner ecosystem
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Fluent English language required
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: