Business Development Manager Europe (d/f/m)
As a Business Development Manager you identify new opportunities in existing and new markets in order to generate revenue and help the business to grow. You closely collaborate with the marketing team and product management. This requires expertise and experience in selling business solutions to enterprise customers with a focus on SaaS.
- Generating and seeking potential new business opportunities
- Further development of existing business areas
- Preparation of industry-related sales campaigns
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Be part of the semantha GTM strategy by providing feedback on product requirements and potential sales hurdles
- Energetic and positive self-starter and highly driven individual
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
- Sense for economic trends and influences
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong sales and business background
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory for the role, other European languages are a plus.
- Travel will be required
thingsTHINKING empowers customers since 2017 to leverage AI technology in white-collar jobs. Our AI semantha® is the result of more than 14 years of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). semantha® understands language and is thus able to analyze and compare documents on a meaning level instead of stopping at a word by word comparison. Our customers already include well-known corporations from a wide range of industries - such as mobility, insurance, and law.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: