The thingsTHINKING Development team creates and maintains the semantha®-platform. Our frontend department develops all our customer-facing interfaces to make their first interactions with AI as seamless as possible. We make AI tangible.
- Interact. You collaborate closely with all members of our agile development team as well as some of our customer facing colleagues.
- Analyze. You understand the needs and workflows of our customers and ensure a flawless UI and experience for them.
- Train. You improve yourself and others by taking training and sharing your knowledge within the team.
- Create. You develop new UI components or adapt our existing products based on the customers needs.
- Plan. You ensure the application’s functionality, maintainability and security.
- You have professional experience with Responsive Web Design, web components, HTML5, CSS3 using pre-compilers across different platforms
- Having experience in automated testing using Jasmine and Karma and test-driven development would be a plus
- You communicate fluently in English and German
thingsTHINKING empowers customers since 2017 to leverage AI technology in white-collar jobs. Our AI semantha® is the result of more than 14 years of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). semantha® understands language and is thus able to analyze and compare documents on a meaning level instead of stopping at a word by word comparison. Our customers already include well-known corporations from a wide range of industries - such as mobility, insurance, and law.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: