Growth Marketer (d/f/m)
In order to continue to offer the best, we are seeking responsible and independent team members to make semantha® the world's leading semantic platform.
The marketing department is closely interlinked with business development and we work agilely to find new target groups and expand existing ones. The main goal is to further expand the semantha® brand and consolidate it in the market. In addition, we design lead campaigns to deliver new contacts to the sales team.
- Planning, implementation and optimization of campaigns (leads & brand)
- Experience in working with CMS ( e.g. WordPress)
- Experience with content creation (text, graphic, image, HTML, CSS etc.) - content animation is a plus
- Performance marketing experience welcome
- Planning, implementation and optimization of email/newsletter campaigns
- Maintenance and expansion of our social media profiles on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Xing
- Constant monitoring and success control using marketing KPIs
- Energetic & positive self-starter and highly driven individual
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
- A good sense of prioritizing tasks by yourself
- A love of new media & technologies and how they can be usefully adapted
- English language required
thingsTHINKING empowers customers since 2017 to leverage AI technology in white-collar jobs. Our AI semantha® is the result of more than 14 years of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). semantha® understands language and is thus able to analyze and compare documents on a meaning level instead of stopping at a word by word comparison. Our customers already include well-known corporations from a wide range of industries - such as mobility, insurance, and law.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: