Internship / Coder Talent (d/f/m) - 42 Heilbronn
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Work on the forefront of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and AI research, aka “the latest shit”.
- Be exposed to an AI first mindset, setup, and solutions more than with any other company.
- A familiar and open atmosphere in our team.
- Less than .5% of the world knows how to program. Less than 1% of those .5% know how to build AI. We want you to know both.
- Insights into all areas of enterprise software development. From Java backend, TS frontend, CI/CD pipeline to running our platform in the cloud, it's all here.
- Working in an agile development team, wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Working independently on your own projects with the goal of creating added value for our customers.
- A fair trainee salary.
- A good to very good general university entrance qualification
- You speak English, or German, or you teach us your language
- First experiences in the field of software development, but no worries we’ll teach you everything else
- Interest in IT
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: