IT Systems Engineer (d/f/m)
We're looking for an IT Systems Engineer to strengthen, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. We make AI tangible.
- Interact closely with all members of our agile development team as well as with some of our customer-facing colleagues
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Enhance system monitoring and support automation to improve and scale the quality of support
- Collaborate with engineering and security teams to coordinate on IT policies
- Deploy and manage business-critical applications in our cloud infrastructure (e.g., Amazon Web Services/AWS and Azure)
- Experience with microservice technologies and containers
- Developing automation workflows and integrations for repetitive or manual tasks with tools like Ansible and scripting languages
- Hands-on experience maintaining Linux servers
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and Git/GitLab
- You communicate fluently in English and German
thingsTHINKING empowers customers since 2017 to leverage AI technology in white-collar jobs. Our AI semantha® is the result of more than 14 years of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). semantha® understands language and is thus able to analyze and compare documents on a meaning level instead of stopping at a word by word comparison. Our customers already include well-known corporations from a wide range of industries - such as mobility, insurance, and law.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: