“IT Systems Engineer :-)” aka IT Systems Engineer (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Interact closely with all members of our agile development team as well as with some of our customer-facing colleagues
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Enhance system monitoring and support automation to improve and scale the quality of support
- Collaborate with engineering and security teams to coordinate on IT policies
- Deploy and manage business-critical applications in our cloud infrastructure (e.g., Amazon Web Services/AWS and Azure)
- Experience with microservice technologies and containers
- Developing automation workflows and integrations for repetitive or manual tasks with tools like Ansible and scripting languages
- Hands-on experience maintaining Linux servers
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and Git/GitLab
- You communicate fluently in English and German
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: