Java Developer (d/f/m)
We're looking for a passionate programmer who speaks Java. As part of our agile development team (SCRUM), you will help implement and unit-test new features, contribute to our existing clean code-base and help us build the semantic platform of the future. Integrated in a strong team there come plenty of opportunities to improve your technological skills, understanding of methodology, and to experience the impact of your code. We make AI tangible.
- You will work in a cross-functional team together with both frontend and backend developers as well as product managers on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for high code quality, new features and streamlined development processes.
- You create architecture spikes, proofs of concept for complex problems or high-risk systems, and you evaluate new technologies.
- You work closely with various disciplines such as our QA team, AI experts, architects, and our operation team and contribute ideas.
- You will make important technical decisions and support operations (DevOps).
- You have very good knowledge in professional software development using Java.
- You are familiar with working with RESTful HTTP + JSON.
- You have high aspirations concerning code quality and knowledge about quality safeguarding measures and tools.
- You have a strong interest in continuous education and discovering new things.
- Your work habits are responsible and reliable.
thingsTHINKING empowers customers since 2017 to leverage AI technology in white-collar jobs. Our AI semantha® is the result of more than 14 years of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). semantha® understands language and is thus able to analyze and compare documents on a meaning level instead of stopping at a word by word comparison. Our customers already include well-known corporations from a wide range of industries - such as mobility, insurance, and law.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: