“Dr. Code” aka Java Developer (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform.
We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference.
That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- You will work in a cross-functional team together with both frontend and backend developers as well as product managers on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for high code quality, new features and streamlined development processes.
- You create architecture spikes, proofs of concept for complex problems or high-risk systems, and you evaluate new technologies.
- You work closely with various disciplines such as our QA team, AI experts, architects, and our operation team and contribute ideas.
- You will make important technical decisions and support operations (DevOps).
- You have very good knowledge in professional software development using Java.
- You are familiar with working with RESTful HTTP + JSON.
- You have high aspirations concerning code quality and knowledge about quality safeguarding measures and tools.
- You have a strong interest in continuous education and discovering new things.
- Your work habits are responsible and reliable.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: