“Enthusiast” aka Sales Executive FRANCE (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Build the semantha brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling semantha solutions
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
- Manage opportunities in the sales pipeline and maintain the CRM database
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Educate customers on how semantha can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Energetic and positive self-starter and highly driven individual
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
- Track record of success in driving consistent activity and pipeline development
- Ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments & levels of leadership
- Several years of direct sales experience for Enterprise software solutions preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English language required
- Travel will be required
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: