“Travel Guide” aka Senior Technical Consultant (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Interact. Provide technical consulting to thingsTHINKING customers and partners through direct interaction with stakeholders – including project managers, end users, developers, and IT operations.
- Analyze customer goals, current and envisioned document processes, document structure and content.
- Train. Introduce technical partners and customer key users to semantha. Case by case, provide the information about semantha that partners and customers need to design and execute their projects.
- Create. To reach customer goals fast, work hands-on to identify the most relevant existing semantha UI functions, API calls, options, and customizations. Demonstrate ideas and evaluate solutions together with the customer. Create training programs for different user groups.
- Manage one’s own schedule, coordinate thingsTHINKING deliverables and activities, including throughout large integration projects. Communicate expectations and timeframes. Proactively provide information that helps partners and customers in their own project management.
- Customers are your passion. Helping them reach their goals is your mission.
- You can understand why any type of document may deserve automated analysis.
- You are passionate about software and curious to understand what’s behind the scenes.
- You have gained work experience in a B2B software company in a similar role, or while implementing B2B software at a business customer.
- You are fluent in English and German. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are familiar with REST APIs, common approaches and metrics in Information Retrieval or Natural Language Processing, a programming language such as Python, or similar technical tool sets.
- You have a university degree, ideally in computer science, business informatics, or a related field.
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: