Software Tester (d/f/m)
Together with your colleagues, you will ensure customer satisfaction through the high quality of our AI platform. You will work in a SCRUM Team with focus on software quality assurance and collaborating closely with your team members.
- You will participate in a SCRUM Team during sprint planning, review and retrospective
- Familiarizing, understanding, and checking requirements of new features as well as deriving test cases for them, will be a natural part of your job. You will also create and manage test plans and runs
- You will execute manual software tests (functional, regression, and acceptance tests) and you will automate test cases and run them in our continuous integration system
- In case of failures you will create error reports and retest the fixes afterwards. Also, you will reproduce issues together with team members and our Incident Management to confirm bugs. Documentation and reporting of test results and status is also one of your tasks
- You will help to improve our quality assurance processes
- You have experience in creating test cases.
- You have experience with working in an agile team.
- You have proven your knowledge in test automation and continuous integration (integration, system, interfaces and UI tests, e.g., with Ranorex, Selenium, Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- You use bug tracking tools and version control systems (e.g., Jira, git) and you have already worked with test management systems
- Experience with virtualization, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus
thingsTHINKING empowers customers since 2017 to leverage AI technology in white-collar jobs. Our AI semantha® is the result of more than 14 years of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). semantha® understands language and is thus able to analyze and compare documents on a meaning level instead of stopping at a word by word comparison. Our customers already include well-known corporations from a wide range of industries - such as mobility, insurance, and law.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: