“Code Inspector” aka Software Tester (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- You will participate in a SCRUM Team during sprint planning, review and retrospective
- Familiarizing, understanding, and checking requirements of new features as well as deriving test cases for them, will be a natural part of your job. You will also create and manage test plans and runs
- You will execute manual software tests (functional, regression, and acceptance tests) and you will automate test cases and run them in our continuous integration system
- In case of failures you will create error reports and retest the fixes afterwards. Also, you will reproduce issues together with team members and our Incident Management to confirm bugs. Documentation and reporting of test results and status is also one of your tasks
- You will help to improve our quality assurance processes
- You have experience in creating test cases.
- You have experience with working in an agile team.
- You have proven your knowledge in test automation and continuous integration (integration, system, interfaces and UI tests, e.g., with Ranorex, Selenium, Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- You use bug tracking tools and version control systems (e.g., Jira, git) and you have already worked with test management systems
- Experience with virtualization, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: