“Travel Guide” aka Technical Consultant / Solution Engineer (d/f/m)
thingsTHINKING is a young, successful & funding-backed enterprise software company focused on building THE Artificial Intelligence platform. We believe that - even or especially in our high-tech environment - people make the difference. That's why we're constantly looking for talents with passion & skills to support us on our journey.
Our software semantha® helps companies in various industries with AI-magic to make their business and processes more efficient & powerful.
We want team members who love and take responsibility, share their views & learnings and work for our common goal: Customer Success.
To get more insights about us & our culture please visit www.semantha.de/culture
- Interact. Provide technical consulting to thingsTHINKING customers and partners through direct interaction with stakeholders – including project managers, end users, developers, and IT OPS.
- Analyze customer goals, current and envisioned document processes, document structure and content.
- Train. Case by case, provide the information about semantha that the customer needs to design and execute their projects.
- Create. To reach customer goals fast, identify the most relevant existing semantha UI functions, API calls, options, and customizations. Demonstrate ideas, evaluate solutions together with the customer, and create training programs.
- Plan one’s own schedule, coordinate thingsTHINKING deliverables, and communicate expectations and timeframes.
- Customers are your passion. Helping them reach their goals is your mission.
- You can understand why any type of document may deserve automated analysis.
- You are passionate about software and curious to understand what’s behind the scenes.
- You have gained work experience in a B2B software company in a similar role or while implementing B2B software at a business customer.
Shape the future with us:
Please get in touch with us and write a few lines, how you will support our team with your Human-magic!
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to email@example.com or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: