Technical Consultant / Solution Engineer (d/f/m)
The thingsTHINKING Professional Services team helps customers develop their semantha-based solutions. Once the first meetings with new customers have been held, we take a closer look at their document processes as well as technical aspects of the envisioned solution. We provide consulting and customizing to customers who run semantha in production, and support them to always leverage semantha's full potential.
- Interact. Provide technical consulting to thingsTHINKING customers through direct interaction with customer stakeholders – including project managers, end users, developers, and IT operations.
- Analyze customer goals, current and envisioned document processes, document structure and content.
- Train. Case by case, provide the information about semantha that the customer needs to design and execute their projects.
- Create. To reach customer goals fast, identify the most relevant existing semantha UI functions, API calls, options, and customizations. Demonstrate ideas, and evaluate solutions together with the customer.
- Plan one’s own schedule, coordinate thingsTHINKING deliverables, and communicate expectations and timeframes.
- Customers are your passion. Helping them reach their goals is your mission.
- You can understand why any type of document may deserve automated analysis.
- You are passionate about software and curious to understand what’s behind the scenes.
- You have gained work experience in a B2B software company in a similar role or while implementing B2B software at a business customer.
- You are familiar with REST APIs, regular expressions, common metrics in Information Retrieval/Natural Language Processing, or similar technical tool sets.
- You have a university degree, ideally in computer science, business informatics, or a related field.
thingsTHINKING empowers customers since 2017 to leverage AI technology in white-collar jobs. Our AI semantha® is the result of more than 14 years of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). semantha® understands language and is thus able to analyze and compare documents on a meaning level instead of stopping at a word by word comparison. Our customers already include well-known corporations from a wide range of industries - such as mobility, insurance, and law.
You are welcome to send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the form. We're looking forward to it!
For further questions, feel free to contact: